123592, Moscow, Kulakova str, Bld. 20,
s. 1А, room VII - 22
Phone: +7 (499) 426-24-70
Policy regarding the processing of personal data
1. General provisions
1.1. Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred as the "Policy") is aimed at protecting the rights and freedoms of individuals whose personal data are processed by the Limited Liability Company Floreixim (hereinafter referred as the "Operator").
1.2. The policy was developed in accordance with Cl. 2 Part 1, Art. 18.1 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FL "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred as the Federal Law "On Personal Data").
1.3. The policy contains information to be disclosed in accordance with Part 1 of Art. 14 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data", and is a public document.
2. Information about the operator
2.1. The operator is operating at the address 123592, Moscow, Kulakova str., Bld. 20, s. 1A, room VII.-22.
3. Information about the processing of personal data
3.1. The operator processes personal data on a legal and fair basis for the performance of the functions, powers and duties entrusted to him by law, the implementation of the rights and legal interests of the Operator, employees of the Operator and third parties.
3.3. The operator processes personal data in automated and non-automated ways, using computer facilities and without using such means.
3.4. Personal data processing activities include collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, modification), extraction, use, disposal (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal and destruction.
4. Processing of customer's personal data
4.1. The operator processes personal data of clients within the framework of legal relationships with the Operator, regulated by Part 2 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation of January 26, 1996 No. 14-FL, (hereinafter referred as "customers").
4.2. The operator processes personal data of clients in order to comply with the norms of the legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as with the aim:
— Reception of applications and applications from personal data subject;
— Inform about new products, special promotions and offers;
— Conclusion and execution of the terms of the contract.
4.3. The operator processes personal data of clients with their agreement provided by clients and / or their legal representatives by performing conclusive acts on this website, including but not limited to ordering, registration in the personal account, subscription to the mailing, in accordance with this Policy.
4.4. The operator processes the personal data of the clients no longer than the purposes of processing personal data require, unless otherwise provided by the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.5. The operator can process the following personal data of customers:
— Full name;
— Contact phone number;
— E-mail address.
4.6. Special categories of personal data are not processed:
4.6.1. racial and national origin;
4.6.2. political views, religious or philosophical convictions;
4.6.3. health and intimate life.
5. Information about the security of personal data
5.1. During the processing of personal data, the operator takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their acceptance to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as other illegal actions in regarding personal data.
5.2. Measures to ensure the safety of personal data when processing them, used by the Operator, are planned and implemented in order to ensure compliance with the requirements specified in Article 19 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data".
5.3. In accordance with Article 18.1 of the Federal Law 152, the Operator independently determines the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure compliance with the requirements of the law. In particular, the operator took the following measures:
- Appointed as responsible for the organization of personal data processing;
- Developed and implemented local acts on the handling of personal data, as well as local acts that establish procedures aimed at preventing and identifying violations of established procedures for processing personal data and eliminating the consequences of such violations;
- legal, organizational and technical measures are taken to ensure the safety of the personal data in accordance with Article 19 of the Federal Law 152;
- an internal control of the compliance of the processing of the personal data FL-152 and the regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, the requirements for the protection of the personal data, the policy of the Operator with regard to the processing of the personal data, the local acts of the Operator;
- An assessment is made of the harm that may be caused to the subjects of personal data in the event of a violation of FL-152, the ratio of this harm and measures taken by the operator aimed at ensuring the fulfillment of the duties stipulated in FL-152;
- employees of the Operator directly processing the personal data are familiar with the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data, including requirements for the protection of personal data, documents defining the Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data, local acts on the processing of personal data;
- In addition to the requirements of 152-FL "On Personal Data", the Operator carries out a set of measures aimed at protecting information about customers, employees and counterparties.
6. Rights of subjects of personal data
6.1. The subject of personal data has the right:
— to receive personal data relating to this subject and information regarding their processing;
— to clarify, block or destroy his personal data in the event that they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
— to revoke his agreement to the processing of personal data;
— to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and compensation for moral harm in the courts;
— to appeal against actions or omissions of the Operator to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court.
6.2. To realize their rights and legitimate interests, personal data subjects have the right to apply to the Operator or send a request personally or with the help of a representative. The request must contain the information specified in part 3 of Art. 14 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data".